Looking for a Nanny
in HOLLAND PARK, LONDON
NANNY AGENCY HOLLAND PARK
We place experienced and professional nannies in this affluent and fashionable neighbourhood. With beautiful, quiet, tree-lined residential streets, this makes for a highly desirable area to work in whether it be on a live-in nanny basis or live-out.
Our nannies will ensure they research current and age appropriate activities for your children to enjoy locally.
Do look at our list to the the right of this page which includes activities and areas of interest for your Nanny to explore. By engaging in local activities, your children will reduce their carbon footprint while creating more time to have fun! Also listed are local specialist retailers of note enabling you to support your local businesses.
WHY IMPERIAL NANNIES?
The No 1 priority for all concerned is that the family and the nanny share the same core values and work together to achieve the same end goal - the happiness, safety, harmony and structure that all children need and thrive on.
Since 1996, our unrivalled reputation has made us the go-to Agency for both clients and nannies alike. Most of our applications from both clients and nannies come through personal recommendation. From the very beginning, our ethos was to select only experienced and professional nannies and this continues to this day.
ACTIVITIES FOR CHILDREN TO DO
- Train: Holland Park, High St Ken
- Indoor adventure playground under 5's to 11yrs. www.bramleysbig.co.uk
- Ice skating & bowling www.queensiceandbowl.co.uk
- Music & movement ww.monkeymusic.co.uk
- Film club for 3-16yrs olds www.electriccinema.co.uk
- Activities an games 5-14yr olds www.picturehouses.co.uk
- Dance, acting, music, song www.coconutgrovestudios.com
- Drama, dance, singing 0-12yr olds www.perform.org.uk
- Drama, dance, music www.culture-kids.com
- Ballet, modern, tap www.lasylvaine.co.uk
- Learn French with www.clubpetitipierrot.uk.com
- German language lessons www.germansaturdayschools.co.uk
- Fun with music 9mths-4yrs www.blueberryplaysongs.co.uk
- Play and music www.gymboree-uk.com
- For under 5's drumming, activities, puppets wwwwhippersnappers.org
- Opera 9-19yr olds www.w11opera.org
- Swimming lessons 6+mths and upwards www.swimmingnature.co.uk
- Swimming lessons for 0-5yr olds www.aquababies.uk.com
- Football 18+mths www.kiddikicks.co.uk
All sports inc martial arts, gymnastics, squash, table tennis, etcwww.courtneys.co.uk/centres//kensington
- Rocks Lane - 6 multi-use floodlit courts for football and netball with a well-stocked canteen and well maintained
The Norland Nanny
is a professional
in Early Childhood
Education & Care,
or the Norland
and child centric,
they are proficient
in the care and
of babies, infants
Selecting a Governess
for your children
support in addition
to their school curriculum.
Alternatively, UHNW families engage a Governess to home school throughout the year whether it is in place of a school or in addition to in order to fit in with the family's lifestyle.
LIVE IN NANNY
10-12 hour day,
many clients find
a live-in nanny
to be their best
option as this
She will also
babysit up to
2 nights per week
and will also
family on their
travels and trips.
LIVE OUT NANNY
Working an 8-10 hour day within a suitable
commute time, they start their day to suit
individual household dynamic. The daily
nanny will perform her duties throughout
the day and leave at agreed time to
start afresh the next working day. Any
babysitting will be paid in addition to
their regular weekly hours.
Working on a 24 hour basis whether it be
5/6/7 days per week,
this ensures parents have the complete childcare solution enabling them to fulfil their lifestyle commitments.
The rota could be a two or three week on/off schedule co-ordinated with another other Rota Nanny or Nannies depending on the number of children.
NANNY JOBS IN BARNES
Are you a Nanny or Governess looking to work in Barnes, London? Apply to be an Imperial candidate and you will have access to amazing career opportunities in Barnes and beyond.
Imperial Clients comply with all the legal requirements and are committed to forging a strong working relationship with their employee.