UK Tax, NI & Payroll Services for Nanny Taxes
All Nannies and Governesses are employed, as opposed to self-employed, and the employer will be responsible for paying his/her Income Tax and National Insurance. It is also a legal requirement for the Employer to provide a written statement of terms and conditions of employment. Given the nature of employment and that it takes place in your household, we always have Contracts agreed and signed before employment commences.
Payroll Services made easy with NannyTax
At Imperial Nannies, we recommend using the NannyTax payroll service who for a fee will take care of your HMRC responsibilities.
As most households who employ a Nanny are unlikely to run a payroll, Nannytax was set up for those who employ household staff to take the burden away ensuring the employer is adhering to all their legal obligations.
NannyTax will set up a PAYE Scheme specifically for your household however small giving you complete peace of mind.
What the Nanny Tax Service includes:
- All Tax and National Insurance administration
- Monthly payslips
- Calculations of (Statutory) Sick Pay, Maternity Pay, Benefits in Kind
- Online Members Account for you and your employee
Advice from Nannytax
- Legal for employment law issues
- A Nanny contract template
- An auto-Enrolment management solution
- Insurance policies such as Nanny Insurance and Employer’s Liability Insurance.
Receive a special discount from Nanny Tax Payroll Services
Nanny Tax offer a 10% discount for all our clients, please call your dedicated consultant now on +44 (0) 20 7795 6220.