You are at www.imperialnannies.com, the website of Imperial Household Staff LTD t/a Imperial Nannies and Governesses or “we”, “us”, “our”.
Cookies are small text files that will be stored in your device (computer, mobile phone or tablet) via your browser in order to improve your experience of using the website and to enable certain functions.
The information in the cookies relates to your device, your browser and to the way you browse through our content and is not linked to your name, address or e-mail address.
Cookies can be placed on our website by us or by third parties with whom we co-operate to help us diagnose technical problems, analyse the traffic to our website, analyse trends, observe and measure how our visitors engage with our website and identify preferences.
Used to identify unique users
Expiration: 2 years
Used to throttle the request rate
Expiration: 1 minute
Used to distinguish users
Expiration: 24 hours
Used for enhanced link attribution
Expiration: 30 seconds
Used to store campaign information
Expiration: 6 months
All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
Only Google Analytics has access to the data collected via these cookies and we do not make this data available to third parties.
We may use advertising or targeting cookies placed both by us and by third parties. These cookies can help us by measuring the relevance of content and advertising on our website based on your surfing behaviour and interests. These cookies do not store directly personal information but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device.
Links to social media sites
Our website may contain links to third-party websites, including social media websites. When you click on such a link you leave our website and these third parties will be responsible for the information that is recorded via cookies.
Changing your cookie preferences[If you do not want to accept cookies from our site, simply click on ‘Change settings’ when prompted. You will then have the option to select which types of cookies you do not want to accept.]
OR[We are planning to enhance our cookie tool to allow users to more easily change their cookie settings after their initial choice.]
You can prevent your browser from storing cookies via your browser settings. You can also remove cookies from your device at any time by deleting your browser history.
You can use your web browser to:
- delete all cookies;
- block all cookies;
- allow all cookies;
- block third-party cookies;
- clear all cookies when you close the browser;
- open a ‘private browsing’ / ‘incognito’ session, which allows you to browse the internet without storing local data; and
- install add-ons and plug-ins to extend browser functionality.
Most web browsers allow you to delete, or prevent the storage of, cookies through the browser settings.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, on your browser, please use the following links:
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- A number of websites provide detailed information on cookies, including https://www.aboutcookies.org/ and http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- The Internet Advertising Bureau website http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/ allows you to install opt-out cookies across different advertising networks.
- Google has developed a browser add-on to allow users opt-out of Google Analytics across all websites which use this popular analytics product. To opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- New technologies such as Mozilla’s ‘Do Not Track’ allow you to tell websites not to track you.
- Internet Explorer has a feature called ‘Tracking Protection Lists’, which allows you to import a list of websites you want to block.
Most of the cookies we use will be deleted when you end the browser session. Other cookies will remain stored in your device for the length of time specified for each cookie above, or until removed via your browser settings.
We may update the Cookies Policy from time to time. You can see the date on which the last change was made at the end of this policy. We advise you to review our Cookies Policy on a regular basis so that you are aware of any changes.
If you have any questions related to this statement or any data protection concerns or would like to exercise your rights, please contact SaraJane Ambrose at [email protected]
This statement was updated on:10 February 2020.
- Internet Explorer